Tuesday, April 7, 2009

So I actually am producing some work this year...



Due to the fact that I maxed out the memory on my school computer account I had to move a chunk of the work that was only on there onto my laptop. Which kinda freaks me out since i don't have an external HD (need to get one kinda soonish).
Anyways here's a piece I did about a month ago for my illustration class. It's meant to accompany a magazine article about how to read difficult books. unfortunately my work in that class since than hasn't been able to match this (mainly due to time constraints). I will be posting more work with a bit more frequency now that I have a chunk of it on my laptop.

2 comments:

AP said...

this
is
awesooommmmeee.

Anonymous said...

Dude... this is REALLY good.

You should be really proud of how far you've come at MCAD. Good work.