Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Here comes the Ass Hole


Well it’s nice being back on here trying to update this thing with something that resembles regularity. There’s a bit more than a month left before I graduate and almost a month exactly before I need to have my senior show completely mounted. Regardless of how much or how little I have left to do (it could feel like either one depending on my mood that day) it still feels like the deadline is too soon. Maybe that’s a good thing though, keeps me motivated. On the negative side I’ve developed a rather strong addiction to caffeine and I’ve developed some annoying health concerns (I may be allergic to stress) but I need to soldier the fuck on.

Here’s a panel from may senior project showing the main character, Steven McCoy doing what it is he does best: being an ass hole.

No comments: