Sunday, September 5, 2010

AAAAAAND WE'RE BACK!!!

Alright, I don’t really have any good excuse for not updating my blog here. I suppose the fact that I’ve been buried in my own life is about the best I can come up with. It’s been a long long summer. I broke up with my girlfriend. I started payments on my student loans. I moved and I finally found a job after my seemingly endless search. Hopefully getting over the hump of most of this massive life changes I can finally get back to some kind of regularity. I’m hoping that might include semi regular posts (about every 2 weeks) but generally I don’t like to put up posts without some new work to show with it.
Well this is sort of new (as in from July). It’s a poster I designed for Camp Trans benefit Hip-Hop Against Homophobia. Today I’m working on another poster for the queer Minneapolis bike race, Cirque du SoGay. I should be posting that one soon as well.

No comments: